Love things that are not routine, not standard, don't conform. Always in the mood to try out new ways of living.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Desmond & Hazel Wedding


I must say Hazel really takes good care of Desmond. She forbidded her friends from making him eat any yucky food during the gate-crashing. Thus the gate-crashing program was limited to performing a New Zealand tribal dance routine, a Backstreet Boys MTV dance (Desmond was pretty good at it, however I can't say the same of his buddies. I think they had 2 left feet each!) and singing a love song just outside Hazel's room.


The lack of gate-crashing content really made me worry that the highlights will not turn out well. Hence I got everyone to an open field just next to Hazel's block. Using my stabilizer and videocam, I had a quick outdoor shoot scene to spice up the highlights later.

Although I've not met Hazel until that morning (Desmond was the one who engaged us), I thought I've seen her during my NTU days. It turned out that she was indeed from NTU and she frequently dined at Canteen A during the same years there as me! We might have met before.

-- Alvin

No comments: