Love things that are not routine, not standard, don't conform. Always in the mood to try out new ways of living.

Monday, November 23, 2009

Ezra & Twinkle Dance MTV

A impromptu dance video that Alvin and I did for fun and it started over a cup of coffee. One fine evening, Ezra phoned and arranged to meet me for a quick discussion of his actual day wedding proceedings. Midway through, he popped up the idea of doing a dance video between him and his fiancee Twinkle as they had met and knew each other thru dance. The video was to be screened during his church proceeding. Right away I suggested the idea of doing both indoor and outdoor setting to him. He loves it and a date was fixed. Simple...fast...decisive...

I never expect Ezra and Twinkle to be such good dancers! I've knew Ezra for years and this is the first time I've seen him so upbeat and full of energy. It was during the shoot that I came to know that Twinkle was in fact, a full time dancer instructor.

We use Canon XH-A1 on the steadicam for the smooth moving shots and handheld Canon 5D MKII with lenses 50mm f1.4, 135mm f2.0L and 24-105mm f4.0L IS.

Enjoy the clip here

Kenny










1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha... thanks for the video! We loved it a lot!

Anyway, Twinkle is a full time teacher, not dancer.
She had a scholarship in dance and went thru proper training as a dancer.

Cool! Catch up soon...