Love things that are not routine, not standard, don't conform. Always in the mood to try out new ways of living.

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Joseph & Fiona Wedding

First of all, apologies to the Jie meis who got slight sunburnt on their shoulders and back during the outdoor shoot sessiong at Changi Business Park. Ashley (the photographer) and myself made them stand under the 1130am sun, on what I call, the tele-tubby hilltop, for more than 20 mins!






But wat the heck! Surely they wouldn't mind sacrificing a bit for Fiona... (Fiona told us that her friends felt she and Joseph looked like hollywood movie stars in the video!)


The makeup shall be done in the living room where it is very spacious and lighting is much better. I love to have such control whenever possible!

It did not take long for me to discover that Fiona's features are best captured from the front. Especially when her eyes can really talk. But she was rather tensed in the morning. My usual corny jokes din work. I guess her sense of humour is of a higher-level than what I could offered. Haha!


This gown was hung at the car porch of Fiona's condo block! Yes, I brought it downstairs....

Joseph & Fiona are really appreciative of their guests' attendences. These door gifts were specially prepared by the couple.



A live toast from overseas with the help of modern technology!

No comments: